Dimensional Rift System
Dimensional Rift are maps that are generated every hour. They are an exact copy of a field/dungeon with the difference that monsters inside are in a Fury State so their statuses are increased by 30%.
Every hour a field/dungeon is cloned randomly for 1h.
Inside the Rift monsters will be more powerful but you will gain more rewards upon defeating them:
- Monster attributes +30% (except Agi/Flee).
- Monster experience +35%.
- Monster drop rate +20%.
- Autoloot is disabled.
How to get
When a Rift is opened, a global announcement will appear along with a warhorn sound.
You can click on the cordinates from the message to automatically open the Navigation Window and find the route to the Rift (in case you don't know how to get there).
Once you get there you will see a dark portal, they are usually next to the warp portal to the original map.
To enter to the Rift you need to click on the Dimensional Rift NPC and select Venture into Dimensional Rift.
You will notice that you are inside the Rift because a countdown to the remaining time will appear above, a skull image will appear right-bottom corner, and monsters will have a fury red aura.
Dimensional Rift List
The following maps are elegible to be cloned:
|Payon Cave F2
|Payon Cave F3
|Payon Cave F4
|Abyss Lakes F3
|Ant Hell F2
|Amatsu Dungeon F3
|Undersea Tunnel B4
|Coal Mine F3
|Prontera Culvert F4
|Einbroch Dungeon F2
|Geffen Dungeon F3
|Glastheim Sew F3
|Gonryun Dungeon F1
|Ice Cave F1
|Nogg Road F2
|Odin Temple F2
|Odin Temple F3
|Orc Dungeon F1
|Orc Dungeon F2
|Sunken Ship F2
|Thor Volcano F1
|Toy Factory F2
|Turtle Dungeon F3
- Q. If a cloned field/dungeon has an MvP, will it spawn?
- A. Yes, respawn timers are independant from original map, so every monster will spawn instantly when the Rift is generated.
- Q. If the MvP of the original map is dead, will it spawn dead as well when the Rift is generated?
- A. No, the MvP will spawn alive.
- Q. What happens if I'm inside the Rift when the time is over?
- A. You will be teleported to your Save Point.
- Q. Does the Hard Mode drop rate bonus stack with Rift drop rate bonus?
- A. Yes, it does.